BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

January 17, 2013

Fuck you.

Never mind. Forget it. Friends, k settled. Or do you want to be something lesser? Strangers? I don't mind. You called me dog. Yeah, how dog & human be friends, right? I am a dog, correct. Something that will love you probably more then itself. 

Seriously, I don't feel like I know you anymore. Or better yet, I have never knew you from the start. Really. What you said? Heng I girl? Don't fuck with me k. 

Its as if 
The person I fell for? Gone.
The person who said he liked me? Gone.
The person who would've never used my weakness against me? Gone.
The person who would've never considered lying his hands on me? Gone.

I am starting to think love got me all blinded. How could I've fell for someone like you? And I am starting to wonder if you ever liked me in the first place or all this is just a sick joke. Want to know something? Yeah I did cried when we were arguing yesterday night. Hahah oh what have I got myself into.

You're scared. Am I not correct? You're scared of getting hurt so you hurt people before they can hurt you. 

Just because I like you, it doesn't mean you can take advantage of that. You leaving me hanging again & again, clearly doesn't give you a position to scold me when I am all chill with the fact that you still want to be friends.

And that habit of yours... the "I know what you;'re thinking" habit. Fuck you la. You think you superhero issit? I have never ever said anything about your looks. Come on, you look fine k. Stop being insecure, it's not attractive. Don't have phone till feb? But you have computer right? Have Facebook & Twitter right? I have never once said "Oh, you no phone. Cannot be together. Cannot talk." I also never say need meet you straight away. What's wrong with waiting till feb? It's not that far lol.

You're right. There IS no meaning in any of this left. 

0 comments: