BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

May 15, 2011

Remember those walls I built.Well Baby they are turning down.And they didn't even put up a fight.They didn't even make a sound.I found a way to let you in.But I never really had a doubt.Standing in the light of your halo.I got my angel now.It's like I've been awaken.Every rule I had to break.It's the risk that I'm taking.I ain't never gonna shut you out.Everywhere I'm looking now.I'm surrounded by your embrace.Baby I can see your halo.You know you're my saving grace.You're everything I need and more.It's written all over your face.Baby I can feel your halo.Pray won't fade away.I can do your halo.I can see your halo.I can be your halo.I can see your halo.Hit me like a ray of sun.Burning through my darkness night.You're the only one that I want.You got addicted to your lie.I swore I'd never fall again.But this don't even feel like falling.Gravity came again.To pull me back to the ground again.It's like I've been awaken.Every rule I had to break.It's the risk that I'm taking.I'm never gonna shut you out.Everywhere I'm looking now.I'm surrounded by your embrace.Baby I can see your halo.You know you're my saving grace.You're everything I need and more.It's written all over your face.Baby I can feel your halo.Pray won't fade away.I can do your halo.I can see your halo.I can be your halo.I can see your halo.

0 comments: