BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

May 15, 2011

The situations turns around enough to figure out.That someone else has let you down.So many times I don't know why.But I know we can make it as long as you say it.So tell me that you love me yeah.And tell me that I take your breath away.And maybe if you take one more than I would know for sure.There's nothing left to say.Tell me that you love me anyway.Waking up beside yourself and what you feel inside.Is being shared with someone else.Nowhere to hide I don't know why.But I know we can make it.As long as you say it.So tell me that you love me yeah.And tell me that I take your breath away.And maybe if you take one more than I would know for sure.There's nothing left to say.Tell me that you love me anyway.Show me look what we found turn it around every day.I can hear what you say.Now I know why know we can make it.If tell me that you love me yeah.And tell me that I take your breath away.And maybe if you take one more.So tell me that you love me,yeah.And tell me that I take your breath away.Maybe if you take one more than I would know for sure.There's nothing left to say.Tell me that you love me anyway.

0 comments: